1. A man who has a loving mother with him can never be poor. – Abraham Lincoln
2. Give me a good mother, I will give you a good nation. – Napoleon Bonaparte
3. I am indebted to my mother for all that I have done today. – George Washington
4. The best place to open your heart and cry is in your mother’s arms.
5. My mother is a god
6. Even the richest man in the world is poor without his mother.
7. Sometimes a mother’s endurance is greater than the laws of nature. – Barbara Kingsolver
8. If mothers of the two countries met (instead of sons), there would be no war in the world. – E.M. FosterChat Conversation EndType a message…